These are the rules governing all contests on Elite Force’s website, Facebook page, and other online accounts, unless otherwise specified.
- No purchase is necessary to enter any Elite Force contest. See form at bottom of this page for entry.
- Elite Force reserves the right to amend the rules to any contest at any time.
- Elite Force reserves the right to disqualify any winner if any contest rules are violated in any way or if local or state laws or regulations restrict the receipt of the prizes.
- Elite Force will assume no responsibility for the use of the products or prizes awarded and the winner will be responsible for the proper safe handling and storage of products as well as obtaining proper instruction for the safe use and handling of those products.
- All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Contest is void where prohibited.
- Contests are open to U.S. citizens 18 or over who meet legal restrictions and contest rules. Contestants who win a prize must possess a valid form of picture identification with birth date that is acceptable to Elite Force for verification before the prize is awarded.
- Prizes awarded are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution for a prize will be made. Elite Force reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value if the prize is disallowed in the winner’s location.
- Contest winners are responsible for all taxes on prizes awarded.
- Employees of Elite Force, their dealers and distributors, contest sponsors, employees, and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any contest.
- Elite Force assumes no liability for situations, repairs, or incidents arising from any aspect of any prize awarded in a contest. Elite Force absolves itself and shall be held harmless from any action or liability arising from any contest or prize awarded in any contest.
- Elite Force shall have no responsibility for contestant’s inability or failure to participate, failure to win or claim a prize based on malfunction or difficulties with internet access, or any other circumstances in any contest beyond the control of Elite Force.
- Online contests and promotions must have all form fields filled out correctly and completely to enter a contest. Incomplete or inaccurate entries will be removed from consideration for prize awards without notification.
- If a winning contestant does not respond within three (3) days to the prize notification, another winner may be selected. Prize notifications will be sent to the winner’s email or social media profile used to enter.
- Any problems with contest entry through internet, email, social media, or other methodology are not Elite Force’s responsibility and do not change the rules listed here.
Alternative Entry Form
Oops! We could not locate your form.